Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eowyn's first professional haircut






This is my first post so I'm sure Nate will edit if after I go to bed...
I won't try to be funny or witty but I do have something the masses are screaming for...new pictures.
We are staying with Nate's parents in Michigan and went to the mall today to get Eowyn her first professional haircut. She didn't want to sit in the chair by herself so mommy had to sit in the chair and Eowyn sat in mommy's lap. Then we had to bribe her with a sucker to sit still. The lady took about 2.5 inches off! I didn't know her hair had gotten that long. Of course we think she looks super cute with her new big girl hair cut. After her hair cut she got to play on the playground and climb around on some gigantic fruit and furniture. She loved it.
Once we got home grandpa stopped by to let Eowyn play on his school bus. The dogs were in the backyard but decided to jump the fence and hop on the school bus as well.
Enjoy the pictures of our girls. It will probably be a while till we post again since we are leaving for Germany next Wednesday.

No comments: