Monday, September 8, 2008

Fantasy Football

I'm all for fantasy football. I kind of like it, but I'm not die-hard. Quite frankly, I don't care to root for players to do well on teams that I "non-fantasy" hate. Like Dallas & New England. But I do it every year, and every year I ask myself, "Why am I doing this again?"

So, I was checking my team tonight to make sure I wasn't doing too lousy. And I notice an advertisement on the page. It reads:

"Free Draft Kit Bundle & StatTracker®!"

All you have to do is:

"Open a Revolution MoneyExchange Account and get the Draft Kit & StatTracker bundle for FREE, plus get $10 in your MoneyExchange account*"

Seriously now...Who offers THAT in exchange for financial services??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hear you.

But then there are the occasional weeks where your favorite player gets you a lot of fantasy points.